• Dansk
  • English

What do I do if I have damaged or lost a book?

You need to contact your local VIA Library - see addresses and opening hours here.

Your loan may be suspended in order to provide you with more time to locate the book. If the book is damaged or lost, your local library will take care of the replacement claim.