Web of Science Core Collection
Web of Science Core Collection is a highly acknowledged citation database, indexing the most influential journals and conferences in all professional areas. Web of Science Core collection is the citation database that goes furthest back in time. It is produced by Clarivate Analytics.
You can choose to search the entire Web of Science Core Collection or delimit the search to individual databases such as:
- Science Citation Index Expanded 1900-
- Social Sciences Citation Index 1956-
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index1975-
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science 1990-
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Social Science & Humanities -1990
It is possible to search for subjects, authors and institutions and it is possible to search the impact of a specific article, author or institution measures by number of citations. It is in this way possible to use a citation analysis of a specific researcher to calculate a reseacher’s h-index.
Contact: Randi Juul Nørskov, email@example.com