• Dansk
  • English


Music and e-learning
Music is comprised by copyright law. Except from a few cases where you only quote a very small part of the work of music, permission should be obtained before using music in e-learning. Permission is obtained at KODA and Gramex.

Music at parties
The rectors at the university colleges have made an agreement with KODA and Gramex about the use of music at parties, concerts and showing of films as well as background music. The institutions must notify KODA no later than 15 days before any arrangements including live music.

You can read about the agreement with KODA and Gramex here

Sound recordings of teaching
See below under the headline ”Recording of teaching”.