Get help and supervision from your librarian
You can always get help and supervision on literature searches, reference management, source criticism and much more at your VIA Library.
Here you can see which librarian especially knows a lot about your study programme and subject area.
You are also always welcome to just come to the library with your questions.
Get supervision for your written assignments
If you or your group is in the process of searching for information for an assignment it is possible to either book a librarian or simply ask for guidance at some of the libraries.
Examples of the help you can get:
• how to build your search strategy
• pick the databases that are relevant for you
• how to search in the databases
• how to quality assess your sources
• how to correctly list your sources
Contact your local VIA library or contact your librarian and make an appointment. See our opening hours here.