In VIA Libraries, we will change library management system on Monday, 12 June - Tuesday, 13 June 2017. In this regard, as a borrower, you should be aware of a few things.
You will not be able to:
Thursday 8 June until Tuesday 13 June 2017 you cannot:
- Log in as a user on our website https://www.bibliotekene.via.dk/ and use the self service
- Reserve materials on our website
- From Monday 12 June – Tuesday 13 June you can’t borrow and deliver materials through the library's self-service machines (some libraries, however, will make man-ual lending lists - ask your local library about this)
- It will not be possible to order materials from other libraries from Friday 2 June 01:00 PM until Tuesday 13 June 2017 (the whole day inclusive)
This you can do:
- You should be able to access the international article databases and download e-articles, as the change to the new library management system should not affect our electronic resources. However, you might experience some instability at the webpage a few hours Tuesday 13 June 2017, when the change occur.
Also, be aware that if you use bookmarks, you may want to take a screenshot to be sure to see a total of your saved titles after the library management system change.
Wednesday, 14th of June we will be in operation with the new library management system, which means, you may experience some technical challenges to start with.
If you have additional questions, you can always contact your local library.