In VIA Libraries, we will change library management system on Monday, 12 June - Tuesday, 13 June 2017. In this regard, as a borrower, you should be aware of a few things.
You will not be able to:
Monday and Tuesday, 12/13. June 2017 you cannot:
- Log in as a user on our website https://www.bibliotekerne.via.dk/en and use the self service
- Reserve materials on our website
- Borrow and deliver materials through the library's self-service machines (some libraries, however, will make manual lending lists - ask your local library about this)
- It will not be possible to order materials from other libraries from Thursday 8 June until Tuesday 13 June 2017
This you can do:
- You can still access the international article databases and download e-articles, as the change to the new library management system does not affect our electronic resources.
Also, be aware that if you use bookmarks, you may want to take a screenshot to be sure to see a total of your saved titles after the library management system change.
Wednesday, 14th of June we will be in operation with the new library management system, which means, you may experience some technical challenges to start with.
If you have additional questions, you can always contact your local library.